Hendersonville Table Reservation
Hendersonville – at the Blue Ridge Mall
Book a table for painting in-studio! Pick any 2-hour seating time. Max 6 people per reservation/table.
- Step 1 – Choose your date & time
- Step 2 – Checkout to reserve your table
Book a table for painting in-studio
- Pick any time we have available and we’ll set aside 2 hours for you to paint. We are staggering arrival times to limit contact, and our tables have been separated to allow for the recommended 6 feet of social distancing.
- We have a maximum of 6 people per reservation/table. You will pay a $10 deposit when you reserve your table that will be deducted from your total at the end of your visit.
- Fired Up employees will help you select your pottery and glazes, and will handle all items for you until they reach your table to allow for less contact while in the studio. Please call 828-253-8181 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- We are staggering arrival times to limit contact, and our tables have been separated to allow for the recommended 6 feet of social distancing.
- Fired Up employees are wearing masks and sanitizing thoroughly and often. When visiting the studio, all guests must wear a mask or face covering throughout their visit. We ask that you do your part to keep those around you safe! If you or a family member is feeling sick, please contact us so we can reschedule your reservation.
- * If you cancel your reservation more than 24 hours in advance, you will be refunded. If you cancel within the 24-hour period, you will be given store credit. If you do not arrive to your scheduled time, no refund or store credit will be given.